Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sunday.

Updates on yesterday. (:
Went to work part-time with darling and his brother's friends. Zi jie and Rahmad. Worked at the Singapore Flyer. It was the first time me and darling went there, we were all late together. LOL. Bought something to eat while walking there. Started working, it was ALRIGHT at first. Slowly, my legs start to get soft. LOL. Ate lunch at popeye's chicken with them. After a while, when it's nearing evening, Maggi came to help Rahmad, and was paid 1buck for 1survey, so she earned 50bucks. LOL So good, and she's super pro, she did everything within 2hours plus and we all ended work at 8pm.
Sat down, slacked and chit chat while waiting for Maggi to end her job. While they go get changed, me and darling took the chance to take some pictures together. LOL.

Went to have dinner together at Long John's. Maggi said i have a mature boyfriend, then i turned to her with a shocked face "Did u just said he's mature ?" Rahmad laughed at me. LOL.
Went to walk walk around, then went to clark quay to walk around. Went off at 10.30 like that with Zi Jie. OMG, reached home, i was 3/4 dead. LOL. Still, i had LOADS of laughter with all of them. xD They were a bunch of funny people. Working there, i got to know 2 girls, who was kind enough to help me with my job. LOL!

Today was an unlucky day for me, stomach hurts like hell. So didn't step out of my house. Was lazy to walk and lazy to even do simple things. Sorry darling for troubling you almost everything, but still i have to thank you for being so understanding and helping me with the stuffs. :D

Much loveeee.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home