Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Under your shadow

New family, blackblack. Sigh i still miss ahboy. Each time i look at ahgirl just reminds me of him cause they looked alike. But this blackblack is fking fking adorable. His face itself keeps making me laugh. I can't even see his eyes and the funniest thing is he's damn shy. Hahaha. Recently have been bowling and it's rly kinda addictive. Cause I'm learning the right things thanks to my shifu JJ. Haha. Still haven't found any job but in the meantime working some event job with jewel. Isn't tht bad and the pay is kinda good. Many things happened, many things passed. I've learnt to slacken and relax more. I've learnt to stop trying so hard, I've learnt so many things and I'm glad tht the person who taught me these were you. I can't help but to think about all those what ifs, all those things that could have been different. I know it's wrong but i guess it was true. I rly need to stop.
Stop searching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home