Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moodswings.

Lalala. 2nd day, and i could start drinking cold drinks again. :D
Today woke up early cause my stomach won't allow me to sleep back again. x(
Darling came my house in the afternoon , that lazy ass was sleeping so soundly, no matter how many times i called him he still refuses to wake up. LOL.
We played psp, enjoyed the air-con, off we went to the poly to settle stuffs. NOW IT'S ALL DONE. Like finally ~
Went to TM to get his money so he could buy his own 4gb memory card. LOL. Like finally too ~
Went home, and rest... Cause just like this my stomach hurt like mad and i was frickin' lazy. xD
Anyway, not sure whether tmw still have to go format his memory card. LAZINESS took control of meee. LOL. I don't think i could overcome it. >.<

Arghhhh ! Can i like go to zoo for like once ?! Zzzzzzzz. Hahaha.

Triple T. K. A. (HAHAHA) Just thought of it.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home