Monday, March 30, 2009

Goodbye sylves.

Oh & i almost forgot !
Happy belated birthday to Jerrer brother ! (:
Don't always tickle me understand ! LOL.
Maybe next time, another trip to Pasir ris park with your bike ! The one with the feeling of floating in the air. HAHA.
Take care, be happy always. You know that I'm always there when you need someone to talk to.

& i think it's final.
I'm forgetting you, i don't know whether i can do it or not, but that's what I've decided.
I once loved you so much, so much that i myself could not believe it as well.
Sylvester Chong, I'll miss you.
& i know you want me to be happy, same goes to me. I'll contact you when I'm ready and maybe by the time, we would be very good friends. ( i really hope so ). ;)
This would be the first time i reveal your name on my blog. Yes, the person i was so crazy over, the person i loved so much i could cry and laugh for is Sylves. The person i did so much for just to win his heart over. Friends can never believe what kind of person i am in front of him, because i myself think that it's unbelievable.
I hope to see Sylves again when I'm ready. (:
SYLVES!!!!!!!!! i love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥
Hope you'll take care of yourself when you're at London, and hope you'll have fun.
Be happy always. :D
Goodbye

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home