Sunday, March 29, 2009

I can't forget you

What can i say ? I broke down.
I saw him. I didn't know i was so weak, i didn't predict this coming. I thought i can do it, but i can't. His appearance is such strong influence to me. I smiled, but i cried after i walk pass him. He didn't saw me (i hope), but i saw him from far alrdy and my first reaction was "wtf~!" and then i walk to the right side, just nice, when we walked pass, there's the lift in the middle, very dramatic but it happened.
He's right, by not contacting me makes me forget him faster. But i was so happy to see him because i missed him hell lots, i miss his voice, i miss his looks and i miss him. I was really happy to see him, wanna go forward to say hi but i know he would feel awkward and i don't want him to feel that way towards me so i walked away. He's wearing the shirt he wore when he went to the movies with me. (:

All my efforts..
I tried so so hard to put him aside, to forget him.
But today when i saw him, everything has to restart again.
Chalet is just tomorrow, i wanna have fun.

I love you, i miss you.
Die, now i don't know how long i must take to forget him again. Zzzzz.

My modem spoil yesterday, ok now i know i can't live without internet . LOL! Maybe can a few days. LOL.
Today bought the stupid MIO~~~ modem, cost like $158 when i can have the other option which cost like $25. -.- what to do, my dota-addicted brother wan to use the internet DIE DIE BY TODAY. So went down, buy one stupid modem, went home configure it ALL BY MYSELF AGAIN.
But nevermind, learn somethings and also now i have internet once again. (: So it's a good thing.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home