Thursday, March 19, 2009

RA sucks!

Supp paper today ! Suck suck suck suck suck suck suck. Aiyerrrr i don't even feel like mentioning it, just hope i pass. Now i can throw all the information in my brain and move on to Bus stats. Zzzz.
Bad timing, everything bad timing. I'm not feeling well, no idea why but feeling very very tired every single day. Like 8 hours of sleep is definitely not enough for me. ):

Tomorrow meeting rac in the morning to get the damn testimonial and will be doing some catching up and then going to ehub to meet my girls ! :D
Tomorrow will be fun right ? (:

He called me ytd, he's a little drunk, so funny. Kept repeating his qns and keep saying the same thing. Very very funny.
"do u love me?"
"yah"
"do u love me?"
"yah"
"do u love me? say u love me"
"yah er ok i love u"
LOL! he asked me like 3 times!
"u love me right ?"
"yah"
"u love me right?"
"yah~"
"okay then u must love me on friday k"
"hahaha ok"

I love you beverley. (:
Got worried for him ytd . ):

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home