Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy birthday again !


At clarke quay

Ice skating


Kallang leisure park



Toilet

Now it's 2.16am so happy belated birthday to Kereen ! :D
Met them at 2pm like that for ice skating, didn't have enough money so went to draw money. Met Lynette at Tanah Merah and then train-ed to Kallang. Cab down cause the bus is taking sooo long and we're freaking hot. Reached there and went to eat lunch first cause I'm really like starving.
Walked around while waiting for Sab to come , went to.. dnknw some pet store, walked around until i decided to buy one collar for my darling. Then bought some strawberry bones for her too. (:
Sab came then we bought tickets for ice skating and then started preparing to skate, starting i was a little unstable but Sab and Kereen were much worse than me. LOL
Kereen.. *shakes head* she keep making me laugh like mad and then i can't balance. Seriously damn damn damn funny. Sab also another one. LOL. In the end we only skate for 1 hour then they told us that the ring is closed. We were like wtf? Then in the end the counter person made a mistake so gave us a full refund back. Whoaaaa. xD
After that we were hungry AGAIN, so took bus down to Clarke Quay and i forgot where we went but we ate Jap food ! Freakingggg niceeee for me. Then went to buy the ice cream outside central and then sat there to rot. LOL. Didnt manage to wait for Liying so we went off first. Hahahaha and i teach Tavis and Lynette how to smoke ! HAHAHA.
Went home after that and i straight away put on the collar for my darling
She look so nice with pink ! :D
You can never guessed how much i missed you and how much i actually love you.
& i seriously dnknw why i get fucking affected by you. Fucker, freaking disgusting, I'm fucking disgusted by you and i hope you fucking get outta my mind. I regretted every single thing, every little thing. I just wished i could turn back time and change the list of my schools enrolment. Omfg. You disgrace yourself and i think you really bring shame to people around you. Yucks. F off.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home