Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love you

What can i say ?
Watched the movie with him -he's just not that into you-
Eh not bad siah !! I don't mind watching again, it's a nice movie. (:
& it's my first time sitting COUPLE SEATS with a guy in cinema. LOL! So cool. >.<
Went to eat LJS as dinner and he said first time someone eat slower than him. CAUSE I SHY WHAT. hahaha! Then chatted a lot then went up to wait for the movie to start. Went in and the i thought the couple seats are wrong, in the end the handle can be pushed up. & HE PUSHED IT UP ! :D:D:D:D Hahahaha.
We sat v close the movie and shared a drink. *faints* HAHA.
Laughed quite a number of times in the cinema also. Hehehe.
After movie it was like 9plus alrdy i think. So we got no where to go, went to Simei and.... yeah,my friends know what happened so i won't elaborate la. LOL
Thanks Tavis & Sab girl for everything ! :D Love love love.

Was really really really shag after everything.
& boy, i'm serious with you. I don't know why but i love you a lot.
I guess it's not easy to put you aside or what. This is actually the first time I'm so serious with a guy, like taking all the initiatives AUTOMATICALLY and WILLINGLY. I'm really crazy over him. Zzzz. Everything my friends said i actually can link to him. >.<
Anyway, i really really love him. I wonder how long will i take. Sighs.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home