Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm really touched by Bird's post. I actually cried in front of my laptop while reading it. Bird, you are so nice and sweet. Thanks girl, for everything.
Let's start the dedications.
K
You are always the one, doing retarded stuff making us laugh like mad. There's always laughter with you around and you are always cheerful, happy and easy-going kind of person. It actually hurts me to see you cry but i know how exactly you feel because 1 month plus ago, this is exactly how i feel or even x2 of yours. So girl, just cry all out at once and then stop already. & get your mood back, I'm afraid you're skipping meals or sleeping very late because that's how i am in the past. Have proper meals everyday and sleep early every night. (:
You know that there's anything, I'll definitely be there for you as well as the other girls. (: I'm just a call and message away and plus I'm staying so near you and i could rush down just to be there for you too, you know that. We love you okay.
& i wanna thank you for all the advices and everything in the past when i had the worse problems ever. LOL.
S
You are the lame one ! Hahaha. Many imaginations up in your head and always saying lame stuff. Haha. Seeing you happier than before is what I've always wanted, because i know you're suffocating and I'm glad you're making the right decision. I hope you will get the guy that you want too (:
& don't feel sad okay ! You must be strong no matter what, it's just the starting and you have us to support you ! & you know that if there's anything you need, I'll also be there for you, you can call me or msg me (:
B
This girl, is the easiest to bully. The most Auntie among us. LOL! Anyway, it hurts me to see you like this now, because i really don't know how can you find happiness like this. & as a friend, i want to see you happy and not being unhappy every single night. Maybe you're used to it already but a girl shldn't be like this forever, they have the rights to look for their own happiness and seriously you're not happy. I know i can't do much or say much but this is how i feel. & i hope one day you'll make the right decisions like how all of us did.
You don't have to worry so much k, because you know all of us are always there for you. (: As usual, I'm always a call and msg away.
We just want you to be happy. (:
P & L
All i hope is that one of them can make the right decision too, because outsiders can see clearer and we know she's suffering. Anyway, just hope both of them can find their happiness soon. & be happy of course. (:

Lastly, i love my friends. :D
I love you guys ! & remember that okay ! Hehe. We're gonna meet up soon !!
Whatever it is, we have each other right! Hahaha.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home