Saturday, February 28, 2009

The smile on my face.

I'm happy and unhappy today ! Tsk right. Haha.
Was suppose to go out with GF today but then i postphoned it to tomorrow cause i forgot to get money from my mum. & the happiest thing is my mum actually willing to sponsor me to shopping tomorrow !! :D

So i stayed at home today, watching tv and doing his present. Now I'm almost done alrdy. Hehe.
Tomorrow meeting Sab a while cause she's returning my camera and then I'm meeting gf to go town tgt for shopping !! :D Can't wait. (:

Busy these few days so i can't meet him. But we have a date on Weds ! But Weds.. so long... LOL!
Can't wait for Weds to come , faster come faster come. Hahahaha.
Unhappy cause of some stuff. But I'm happy over some stuff. Hehehe. Before he went off he said "i gtg tmr sms me k" Awwww!!! He wants me to sms him !!! xD!!
He's really a funny guy. Hahaha.
& i really really liked this guy. (:

Good luck to ME, SAB AND KEREEN ! :D Haha. We're strong girls !! Woooo !! Girls outing on Tuesday !!! :D:D Miss you all so much alrdy ): Hahaha. PINK PANTHER 2 !!! xD

I wish.. I hope.. I pray..
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home