Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweet

I'm gonna blog awhile and off to revision. Today touched up on one of his birthday present, hope he likes it. (:
Stayed at home the whole day and tomorrow is the first paper.
Good luck to people who have their first paper tomorrow ! :D

At night i tried calling through the radio to dedicate a song for him but didn't manage to call through. ): Keep apologising to him and he was like " you say sorry one more time I'll come your house and steal your dog ". HAHA He's damn cute and seriously every message i reply i will always smile. (:

me : if not i call you then i play the song for you ?
him : you play i dowan listen, you sing then i hear.

HAHAHA unfortunately, i can't sing. ):

me : let me apologise one last time ( sorry blahblahblah.....)
him : I'm on my way.

LOL. He never fails to make me laugh/smile. :D
Called for so long until i missed my 9pm show. But who cares, it's something for him and at least he appreciates what i did for him. :D

After exams !!
Alright one game before i go study. HAHA

I love the cute you.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home