Tuesday, February 17, 2009

EXAMS!!

Seriously, our clique kept talking about what we're gonna do during the holidays and everything when our exams are so near the corner !!! LOL!
Alright, was lazy to go today and plus it's sad to leave my dog alone almost everday. So i thought of accompanying her today, but then sab forced me to go "must go must go must go" and plus her notes are with me. So i went. HAHA.
Studied at airport again as usual and this time, i was focused ! Sab was the one being noisy and asking people to entertain her. LOL
Yeah i put my whole head into the books because i don't wanna be thinking of him, cause it will make me upset ! So i studied till chapter 6 of Macro, and tomorrow I'm gonna continue the rest and start on the next subject ! :D

Today i decided not to care, but at night his msg came. Tsk ! LOL. Yeah but i was so so so happy to see his message so nevermind ~ Hahaha. I always smile to my phone when replying him -.- very retarded but i can't help it. xD
& i'm gonna redo his birthday present. (:
We'll probably meet up after our exams i guess.
I'll wait for you. I'll be brave.

I can't wait for holidays to come !! Hehe.
Tomorrow study session again ! JYJY! Actually love studying with the girls, cause they can help me and not only that, we had laughters. (:
I should have been single earlier. I love this kind of feeling.
Thanks Leroy !! :D He's a v nice friend. (:

爱你的我
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home