Sunday, February 15, 2009

I was contented for Vday (:

The rose Jerrer gave me (:

Me wanjing and minhui






Crayfish pasta




Chicken baked rice
Big sprite float. Haha

Say hi to my dad.

I was yawning

Alright. Today is Vday! Happy Vday to everyone !! :D Cherish your love ones okay (:
I was damn sleepy but then i got woke up by Rachael Teo, she called me at bloody 10plus AM! -.- I forced myself to wake up and then called minhui and then slowly i fell asleep. All the way till i think 1pm. LOL. Then i start messaging all my friends a happy vday.
Went out in the afternoon to meet Minhui and Wanjing but first, thanks Jerrer for the rose, it's beautiful. (: He accompanied me to EP and waited for my bus with me. :D
Reached Ehub and then they bought the tics for Look for a star or something like that.
At first i didn't have such a great interest in that show cause it's Andy Lau and shu qi. -.- LOL
We ate our dinner at the streets and then went to Minhui to slack a while and watch some freaking funny videos. HAHA.
Went back to Ehub just in time for the movie but it started v early. I did cried !! Cause it's really touching ! Hahaha. But it's a nice movie and there's some funny parts in the movie too, suitable for girls to watch. Hahaha.
After movie we went home and i thought my vday was just like that. BUT NO! I had an unexpected thing happened. So i believe that we're fated huh. Hehe.
*jumping for joy*
I won't elaborate much but then I'll let my close friends know what happened !!! :D:D
& boy, don't apologise. It actually hurts me to hear sorry from you. ):
I love you boy. Thanks for making me smile tonight. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home