Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm in love with my own sins

Didn't went to school today cause that girl sms-ed me said she was tired. Hahaha. So i skipped but i went in the afternoon to do powerpoint. & i did it in like 30mins or more. LOL. Went off soon after knowing that my maid's at my house. Waiting for bus 5 is really pissing me off man. LOL
Afternoon I'll be seeing Rascal & Lucky at Pet Safari !! :D Then studying session later. I'll play the game when i reach home. HAHA.

Can't wait for tomorrow !! :D It's been so so so long since I've saw them. Miss them a lot, especially someone. (:

Bird is back !! :D Omg Girl, i miss you so much. Hope you had fun yeah and see you on Monday!

& the greatest news ! my mum actually agreed on putting braces for me !! Hope Sunday she's free ! :D

Dammit, i guess I've just fallen for you..

Somtimes, the truth hurts doesn't it ?

American suite hearts ! I must confess.
I'm in love with my own sins.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home