Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Delightful Girl

Kereeen~!! LOL.
Love love. But bird is missing. ):
I look like a retard. LOL

I went to school today and realized that there's no lecture. LOL. But I'm glad i came to school. (:
Went for Porm and surprisingly i passed my coursework ! So overall i would pass if i did well in my exams. Great thanks to my teacher Ms. Chan! :D
I was so addicted to the book and now I'm finishing New moon already ! I better hurry to buy Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Alright, later I'm dragging my dad to the popular. HAHA.
After porm, they decided to go to TM, first to walk then for lunch. So they walked around Isetan, G2000 and many more. Then we went to bought finger food and we sat at the stairs, talking, chit chatting and we had lotsa laughters. LOL. Kereen remember what you promised me during the holidays k ! Haha! I think i can gain a lot of knowledge from her. LOL!
Liying took the same bus as me. (:
Now I'm home and I'm feeling hungry. LOL So i think I'm gonna dig out some food for myself to eat and watch my show.
At night I'll be studying my Porm first. JY!
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home