Thursday, January 22, 2009

Improving

Alright i woke up and prepare myself for school ! Haha. Went to school, it was kinda fine at first, but then PORM teacher talked to our group and i admitted that i didn't put in equal effort. I might fail my coursework but i guess this is a fact that can't be changed anymore. She's very understanding, she'll let me know what i should do about it so I'll just wait for her answer. (:
She suggested a counsellor to me, I'm still thinking about it, sounds kinda serious. LOL.
Sorry to my groupmates. ):
Now I'm working hard on other projs like Macro already. Hope I'm able to catch up. Thanks for the support and motivation/pushing you guys gave. (:

Went to have lunch outside school, had laughters and i guess I'm feeling better already maybe also because our relationship has gotten better ? Haha.
GF crash my lecture for a little while and then we both went off to Mensar, she ate her lunch and we went to computer lab to do her project. She had a hard time searching for the article that she needs. Haha. We went off at around 5pm and i manage to see my father before he went for gym. Haha. Went off to buy dinner and meet him, ate Mac and we rested. Woke up and then continue eating cause we didn't really finish it yet.

Went off to Mike's house as it's been so long since we've been there. Bought some food from the petrol station near his house and we went up to eat, watched Shanghai Kiss at the same time, quite an interesting show. Haha. Didn't stayed over but luckily my mum say i can stay over another time. (:
Had a small tiff while walking back to his house, which is obviously NOT my fault, I'm just keeping quiet cause I'm cold and he got angry. HAHA. But all's fine now. Let's hope tomorrow will be a better day and each day his feelings would come back until it's full tank. Haha.
At least i get 2 hugs and 2 kisses before i left for my house. (:

You have no idea.
I'm always standing in front of you, protecting you.
I'm always thinking of you first before of myself, I'm always doing things that's best for you.
Turns out to be useless in the end.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home