Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Updating

Sunday 18JAN09
I was crying half the day at home, until evening or late afternoon then i stopped. My maid talked to me about many meaningful things but still, easier said than done. Evening my mum asked me along to go to Giant to shop. So i went off, met them at mac ate our dinner over there and i almost vomitted, maybe it's because I've been eating mac for about 4 days ? LOL.
Went to Giant, walked around. Saw one speaker which is damn loud and clear, if only i could have it. Hahaha. Bought shelf for myself and they bought table for themselves too. Nothing much after that cause Giant is not really the place for ME to shop. xD I go giant i will only look at VCDs, plasma tvs, sound system and i think mostly technology stuff. HAHA.
Wanted to meet that bastard but he didn't want. So i might as well don't force him, so i went to meet jerrer at TM, he bought the vcd for his father and i saw PI LI MIT !! So tempted to buy but i already watched finish everything. LOL.
After that i forgot where we went, but i think he brought me to a place very near tampines stadium. Sat at the playground there, talking talking. Then i saw this guy training his husky.
Went over to touch it, SO SO SO GENTLE !! :D

Then after a while, many of his friends came, so altogether there were 1 golden retriever and total of 3 huskys. LOL. I almost can't control the temptation to go over and touch every dog but i felt shy. HAHA. Then he went over to buy jolly shandy AGAIN at 7 eleven then he bought me some thing that i used to love when i was young. Hahaha. Went back there, sit and chat then went home after that.
Quarrelled on the phone AGAIN before sleeping. Zzz.

Monday 19JAN09
Happy 2 years 5months...
Didn't took any pictures cause it's a very very very weird n unhappy day. Quarrelled on the phone AGAIN and then i sat outside library alone waiting and waiting. Sigh, but i made a new friend ! HAHA so cool and she's such a nice girl. (: Thanks PJ for accompanying me all the while on the phone. He came over... we both felt very unhappy n weird. Nothing much but arguements.
Went over TM to find his friends, kinda feel left out but i guess it's suppose to be like this. They went to central after that. Then shan ding after that to slack, 2 cats that are so so so adorable !! Omg, bought food for them and they were so happy. Hahaha.
Nothing much after that, reached home around 1.40am. Went home alone cause someone is so not a gentleman, no hug also.
Didn't manage to go overseas cause my proj is due on FRIDAY! Zzzz i was intending to go, hahaha luckily bird told me. Sorry jon mummy, i'll go another time with you guys ! :D

Tuesday 20JAN09
Quarrelled in the morning AGAIN! Sigh. I was having a bad dream yesterday and I'm unable to sleep well. When i finally slept, i didn't manage to wake up for school. Zzz Sigh FRIENDS give me morning call whenever school starts at 9am ! Haha morning call at 7.30am ! Thanks ! :D LOL.
He came over, washed Bell's cage and then wanted to prepare to leave for the polyclinic. Then wrestling started. Sighhh it ended like a few hours. Driving both of us insane, and at that time i honestly i lost my clear mind, i can't think properly because I'm too agitated.
Over here, i wanna sincerely apologise for EVERYTHING.
These few days kept quarrelling, it really sucks.
Hope after today everything will be fine, will be better.
Also thank YOU for giving in. (:

Alright off to do my proj ! :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home