Thursday, January 8, 2009

I even thought of the present I'm gonna give for 2 years 5 month anniversary.
Now i know it's hopeless already. I hestitate again and again and this relationship dragged and dragged.
Both of us are not ready to let go yet. I can see that I'm not ready and as strong as i thought.

To him i just wanna say i hope you know what you're doing without me around. Know what's good and what's right for you. Study hard and work hard, make your mother feel proud of you. Go into the poly and the course that you dream of going to and make sure you work hard for it.

To myself i hope i can be stronger and also be sure of the decisions that i make. The words and things that i say too.

Sigh all the memories, my tears just kept flowing non stop once i thought of him not being around with me. I know it's because i still love him. But i need to know that loving a person doesn't mean you can't let go. Now Shannon, I'm letting go of you.
I'm free-ing myself at the same time.

Now i know the difference between the both of us. I let out my emotions too easily. I get angry very very easily and jealous too.
I know it's a pity for our r/s to end like this because we shared so many things together and we had so so many memories, 2 years 4 months is not a short period of time. It's long enough for me to not even know how long would i take to forget a person like you, how long would i take to get serious with the next r/s and how long would i take to be happy again.

Single is a new start for me. I know i might still be bothered with what you're doing right now, where are you, and who are you with. But still i won't trouble you anymore, I'll stop everything today.
It's a new start for both of us. This blog will remain like this forever, I'm creating a new one and this blog would remain as memories of the both of us. (:

Photos i won't delete and i will keep everything intact until i have the next r/s because these memories are like part of my life already. Doesn't mean i throw everything away I'm able to forget you faster, I'm a person who will look back and i know throwing away these does not help me to forget you any bit faster.

Lastly, I still love you my boy, I'll miss you terribly but i still hope we both can find our own happiness soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home