Saturday, January 3, 2009

Not caring boyfriend.

After going polyclinic to get my MC and stupid medicines, bf came to find me after he had done his things. After that went searching for the phone that i want so much but to no avail. T.T went to have our lunch at the foodcourt - CS. Went home after that, rest and went off to mike house AGAIN. LOL! Brought my little darling over, April and she suffered so much over there. Lucky we're there to save her if not i think she would be dead. HAHA. 1 dog love her so much, another wants to attack her. HAHAHA.
We watched shows, ate pizzahut, played A LOT of card games and then after my medicine i was sleepy already so went home. By the time i reached home, gonna sleep anytime, my cough started again. Zzzz so i had a hard time sleeping, i finally slept at around 6plus am i think which is super pathetic.

Just woke up not long ago and i guess I'm staying at home, not spending any money so i can buy my new phone ! Haha. I want it like today ! Now ! Haha!

& I'm super super unhappy with the stupid IG thing yesterday night. Informing me the very last minute, saying i have a briefing at 10am today. And informing that Monday i have to stay back to help out. This is insane la, everything at the last minute so i decided to quit. Sent the email and I'm really dying to quit that stupid lame IG. Regret joining, it's NO fun at all, boring shit. All we get was meetings, briefings, and MORE meetings. No events, no nothing.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home