Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is coming !

Christmas is coming people !! I'll wish everyone an advanced merry christmas first because I'll be working on Weds night so i won't be able to wish all of you. (:
New year is coming too ! I better write down my new year resolution ! (those that are possible to happen) LOL.

I'll be spending my christmas with my bf for sure, last year we get to spend it at home watching tv. -.- LOL. This year it's gonna be fun ! :D Maybe I'm spending it with my GF too ;)

Today I'm going with my GF ALONE! Haha i love going out with her. We're choosing gifts for our bf for christmas. I already thought of mine and i hope that idiot would appreciate the gift. Tsk, he always put my gift one side in his house and let it rot. LOL Maybe because he's a guy, hahaha. Now to think of it, i think my gift is not that good uh. I don't know but we still have lots of gift to give each other so let this be one of it and a special one alright ! Haha.

Bf is going to work today and i will miss him LOADS definitely, and also wondering what he's doing at work eg.(flirting,playing,having fun with other girls) LOL! Nah, i trust that guy. Hahaha. Just hope that he's worth my trust ! (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home