Sunday, December 7, 2008

Better (:

Feeling so much better today, just that my throat got worse. Other than that, my flu and fever is kinda gone. Hahaha. Maybe i still have flu. LOL.
Anyway I'll be changing blogskin soon cause i think yesterday or few days ago he said it's been quite some time since I've change my blogskin. Hahaha.

Nothing much today, i didn't went out with my parents cause they went to chinatown and do some stuff which i think its boring. Hahaha. Maybe next time if they decide to go shopping then i would love to go with them. xD!

Tomorrow will be going to airport to study with my friends !! :D Don't know whether my mum would allow me to go yet. Hahaha. & from there it's easy to go to ECP to find him as he's working tomorrow ! Hahaha. I would hope Sunset bay has vacancy cause my GF wanna work there !! Haha.

Good luck to everyone for your MST ! :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home