Saturday, November 29, 2008

my room has never been this clean before. LOL. credits to my maid. :D MY living room has never been so nice before too. LOL. Credits to my maid again. :DThe cake left 1/4 then i took a picture of it. LOL. Bougainvilla freeze ! My favourite drink at Sunset Bay :D
Birthday pressie from Sab girl. (: thanks girl i love you ! I was ALONE on my way to Sentosa. LOL. His brand new phone. N85. LOL
Cutie Pie At far east plaza i think. LOL

rainbow at ECP

Christmas is coming ! At vivo.

I sat this ! & i'm still freaking scare. I'm screaming like 3/4 of the ride. LOL.

Waiting for him to come. Zzzz.
On the ... pram ? LOL.









Emo kid

my favourite picture ! :D

Candid ! LOL


My new bracelet & i think i lost it today. )':

My necklace !! :D



Beautiful sunset at Sentosa






Beautiful christmas tree isn't it ? (:
My birthday cake and that's my lame dad's fingers. LOL.

Realise only the big candle has a bottom, the rest of the candle don't have and we just poke it into the cake. LOL. These are mostly my birthday pictures. (:
There's more actually but I'm seriously lazy to post everything. Hahaha.
I'll skip ALL THE DETAILS FOR THESE FEW DAYS. Hahaha.
I'll start blogging again maybe tomorrow. (:
Tomorrow should be a fun day. Haha.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home