Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's actually a smiley face. Stupid bird go use some pen to draw the smiley face out. Hahaha.
MY PIG CHOCOLATE ! :D
Her's and mine. (:
See this is how my pig chocolate look like.
Photocopied faces right ! HAHA
Black and white cat with yellow eyes.
Cotton. LOL no it's catepillar. Bird, me and Sabrina. :D
My cute darling.

Let's talk about Sunday. (:

Went suntanning in the morning. 1hour and I'M NOT TANNED !! And he became charcoal. -.- I don't know what's wrong with the stupid suntanning lotion, i think it doesn't work on me. Next time i go I'm not putting it already. LOL After suntanning, saw Weimin on the way. (: Then on the way home saw my parents and they going to eat lunch at Han's so i tagged along. :D

After that we went home to rest and prepare to bring my darling go Eastcoast park walkwalk. LOL. She's so cute la !! Reached there and start walking towards the beach, the seaside. Threw her into the sea & she swam !!! SO CUTE LA !!! omg. Should have took video or picture. LOL. But she's afraid of the waves, i think because it hits her and it kinda hurts a little cause she's just a little dog whose getting older. Hahahaha. Washed her at Sunset Bay, wanted to grab something to eat there but then she kept barking. So fierce that she bit me and him. Both of us are bleeding in pain so we can't really control her at that time. LOL. Brought her home and i tried to let her know I'm angry with her. She cried in the taxi. HAHA. So reached home i got soft-hearted. hahahaha.

After that we went to TM walkwalk. Then he felt tempted to buy my present. LOL. So he just brought me to the shop. My jaw went all the way down to the floor. Perlin Silver, first time bf buying me something like this. Cost like 80plus. LOL. Touched till i drop tears. LOL. Maybe to some people, bf buying flowers, jewelleries are common but I'm different. Haha. That's why keep buying all these doesn't mean it's good. At least u feel happy when he buys for u once in a while. (: Then went to buy new bag, booster, and a pig container to store my books, it's very cute. :D

Monday, went to school and everything. Don't have lecture ): LOL. Then after school i went straight off to work, late a few mins but it's alright. NOT BUSY at all ! :D They keep asking me to relax because Monday is their day off. LOL. They still lie to me say got 35pax. IDIOT la. LOL. Then they disturb me and everything. Haifi even made me cried. Idiot talked about my dog dying i will drop tears. Hahaha but it's alright, in the end he gave me a hug, a cup of ice water, some tissues and a free massage. LOL! Yadiy also another one keep playing with me, hitting me, banging me or trying to kiss me. -.- LOL. Everyone is so fun la. :D But that idiot came to find me at 10pm, and i end work at 12am. That day i waited for him from 5PM TO 12AM. Zzzzz. So not sincere at all right ? It's okay. (: Went home, bath, eat, and start doing macro homework.

Woke up early next morning, was freaking tired cause i went to sleep at 2.20am yesterday night. Reached school early and realized i didn't complete my MCQ so i hurry finish up. (: There's lecture today :D But there's CDS ): which means 2hours of stupid break. He came to find me cause he skipped school today. Zzzz. Then we went to find GF and weimin. (: Chit chat talktalk, then GF and me went to 1st avenue to walk. After that went for my CDS, so boring !! But i know our class is warming up with each other already, which is a good thing. (:

& you're cute. (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home