Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Me & april !:D Took at home.
LOL A family.

Ugly and retarded face. -.- LOL.
Today was very tired and i don't know why. lol. woke up in the morning with him and then he say something very nice. LOL because today i will have 2 hours of break after my lecture then he's having school all the way to 6pm, he's afraid that I'll be alone for that 2 hours of break so he keep saying he wanna come find me. I think it's damn nice for a bf to say that, because if it's me i think go to his school i also lazy already. LOL!
So he decided to skip school so later can come find me, but then I'm thinking so bad.. so i skipped my lecture to accompany him at home too. Then after that went to my CDS tutorial.
He's damn nice to accompany me to go to school to search for my classroom and also pei me until my teacher comes. (:
On the way to school i realize i forgot my classroom number. LOL! So hurried to the library and check my classroom number, reach there and the teacher's not there yet. Zzzz. After she came, dar went home.
Okay overall my feeling for my CDS is FREAKING BORING !!! Omg la, teacher tell jokes (if im not wrong it's jokes) but not funny at all ! & she's like the only one laughing. -.- She not fun, very naggy and tell a lot of stories that is super duper boring and I'm not interested in hearing any of the stories. Dieeeee. I don't know whether i want to appeal or not. Sighhhh.
I'll consider, but now 60% wanna appeal already. LOL. I feel like appealing to Japanese because even though the teacher might be boring, but i find learning Japanese is a very interesting subject. (: ok 70% already. LOL!
These few days have been taking taxi and not taking buses already. Take today for example, we cab to school, he cab home, after school i cab home. LOL. Wasted quite a sum of money already.
Tomorrow i have no school since RA lecture is cancelled so i get to rest tmr and wait for him until his school ends. :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home