Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sab birthday :D

Firstly, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SABRINA !! :D

Yeah, wished her yesterday and she said i was the first to wish her. LOL zhunzhun 12am, and also just nice when i ended work.
I think it was Thursday night, me and that idiot had a big quarrel. Yes it sucks, that quarrel was so scary that i actually called my gf and her bf to rush down to help me. ):
Big quarrel was settled thanks to the both of them (:
I'm willing to give him another chance and i hope this time, he won't crush it.

Work on Friday was tired as eyes was puffy and swollen due to the big cries on Thursday night. Ended at 11pm waited for him till 12am and then sat the transport and went home.
Today work was busy. (:
Saw PJ & Randy, and that Randy was really very qb. LOL. Glad to see her after such a long time. (:

Love working there so far and ended work at 8pm. Now at his house drying our hair. LOL. Then have to rush down to Girl's chalet. (:
Heard that tomorrow they are gonna have a bbq for the staffs, and if there is, I'm so gonna be there ! :D Hahaha.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home