Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stupid face

He's on his way home and i really have nothing to do on my laptop so i sure blog.
Since it has been so many days since I've post a post. Hah.

Today, i woke up and when i went to the toilet to wash up, i saw that my left cheek has a big pimple and not only that, my left cheek was swollen. Omgawd, it really hurts.
Very very painful, i tried many ways to get rid of it, ice, cold water. Whatever, hot water. But still to no avail.
Then went my maid came, i told her about it cause i told my dad and he didn't bother. So my maid boiled egg for me and rub for me. (:
Then my dad came into my room so i show him my face, and he was shocked cause it was really swollen. So he said, if tomorrow it's still swollen and red, he say will bring me go see doctor.
Sigh, i think if my mum knows about it, she's gonna start nagging and say me.
& i think she won't let me see doctor. ):

Because even when i have a fever in school, or whatever illness in school she also don't let me go home to rest. Not only that, she don't allow me to go see a doctor. Sighhs.

These few days nothing much, just stayed at home, watch 篮球火. Few days ago i tried to cook at home. LOL The food didn't turn out well. But it was better the second time i tried. :D

Now i just wish my face to get better, cause my swollen cheek actually block a little vision of my left eye. ):
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home