Saturday, September 20, 2008

2year1month + cousin's birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY COUSIN !
Went to their house to celebrate my cousin's birthday (:
Ate chicken wing, fishball, bee hoon and i dnknw what else. Hahahaha.
Played games like bingo too. Watch tv also.
Then at night, my auntie&uncle brought a wine come out to drink. LOL! I just drink so little, my face turn so red. xD But I'm not drunk la, that wine like nothing like that, not VERY nice to drink actually, sour sour one. Hahaha.
See my cousin naughty right ? She kept eating from the side. Hahaha Then when she eat one time she will look my cousin and say "nice!" with a smile on her face. Hahaha. So cute.

See evidence of her eating. Hahaha.

That's Venus, her sister. and that poor little girl is wearing spectacles at such a young age.
AV, XinYi, XinNi. (:
My baby cousin is crazy over Barney. Hahaha.
She's 2 years old this year ! (:


She's very excited to see what that's. LOL.
She loves hp, and likes to anyhow press when she gets hold of it. xD
She wore this dress to cut cake. Hahahah! But so pretty right. Heh.
See her shirt is Barney too ! LOL. She kept drawing lotsa stuff and keep pulling me over to take it look. Then when i say "Waaaa so nice" then she will start smiling and continue drawing. SOOOO CUTE !!! HAHAHA.

HAPPY 2 YEAR 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND MY ONE&ONLY BABY ! :D

Gone through so many things together. He's that retarded, the only one who could take my temper, my stubborness, my attitude, my laziness and everything about me. (: Thanks darling for everything, i know I've been a bad bad girl hahahaha but still you love me and pamper me sooo much. :D We have a long long road down, and there are bound to have obstacles that we might have a lot of difficulty to overcome it. However, i still hope that this relationship of ours will get better each day and never ever dies. I love you.





LOL! There's a damn weird & funny guy beside him. Seriously.
He's very engross in his game.
Nice scenery.
Outside my cousin's house, everytime evening the clouds are so clear and beautiful outside her house. (: Dar came to find me today but i was really very tired so i slept till 2plus pm then woke up. Ate lunch, watched tv, bathed. Left house around 4plus or 5plus i think ? Hahaha. Went to Peninsula, dar decided to buy hoodie, so we went to search for hoodies, but he still settled down with a checkered hoodie like mine ! :D

Went off to my cousin's house for her birthday. In the train i think i laughed almost all the way from CityHall to Tampines? LOL!! Cause beside dar there's this guy sleeping, but he's unstable, he kept dozing off and almost lied on dar's shoulder. I laughed non-stop seriously. LOL!!! Each time he drop on dar's shoulder i would laugh 1 time. HAHAHAH. It's damn funny. First time in my life having such situation right in front of my eyes. Hahahaha.
Dar sent me to my cousin's house and went off to my house after that.LOL! Cause my stupid brother didn't on his hp, and playing computer very loudly, so my dar can't go into the house as i forgot to pass him my keys. xD! So he ate his chicken rice outside my house, at the stairs with the company of my dog at the door. HAHAHA! So poor thing right ?? Sorry darlingggggg.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home