Monday, September 15, 2008

Home-made dinner.

Woke up in the afternoon today cause i slept like 3plus am yesterday night. :P
Bathed, watched tv a little while and accompanied bf to hospital to get his medicine.

My horoscope today says" Trying to avoid conflict might be impossible, today. Just go with the flow."
Kinda true cause me n him did quarrel this afternoon. We quarrel on the way to the hospital and also on the way to his house. Zzzz.
Hate motorbikers. Dangerous people. Car is so much cooler and SAFER (look at this stupid idiot) LOL.

Went his house and ate dinner. Niceeee dinner :D Came home just in time to watch his favourite show. Then i fell asleep while watching. LOL. & he's so sweet, when the show ended, he bought for me my pringles and then when i woke up it's already there. :D Thanks bf !
Settled my bro's computer too, irritating guy. LOL.

Tmr I'll be seeing my gf ! :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home