Friday, September 5, 2008

Celebration of 2years.

Today is the celebration of our 2 years anniversary. :D
We intend to go suntanning first as we bought the suntan lotion yesterday. I woke up early, bath, eat bread and watch tv. Dar woke up after that then we watch tv tgt. However, we wait quite long at home and then realize there's no sun today ! Stupid sun. LOL.

So we set off around 11plus going 12pm. Went to Bugis to shop ! :D Bought A LOT of stuff. Woooo love shopping spree, when you can spend a lot a lot of money. We rushed to bugis junction cause we were starving. ATE SAKAE SUSHI !!!!! :D:D:D:D

Then walked around Bugis junction but nothing caught our attention.
Went to TM and then back to Simei to buy computer game.
Then home sweet home. Phewww so tired. LOL.

Sab Girl, I hope you're REALLY fine right now. (: If you are, I'm really glad to hear that. I just hope next time, if anything crops up just text me or give me a call. I want you to know that you're NEVER alone okay ? Don't do silly things again okay ? It breaks the heart of people who care about you. (:

Just now went to pet Safari to buy a new hamster to accompany Bell. Named it Bibi. :D LOL. Cost us $30. & saw Wei Pin ! He worked there ! So lucky. ): LOL.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home