Wednesday, August 27, 2008

POM.










Rushing POM now, don't know whether got hope not, still at organising cause i restart everything. LOL. Taking a short break by posting. This is what happens when I'm studying. LOL.

I hate my bro, i hate my bro, i hate my bro, i hate my bro. His gf must be damn unlucky to have such a guy as a bf. Yucks, can't imagine.

After POM would be MF and IM FREE ! No wait, i still have accounting sup to go for. LOL!
After that I'm gonna go out and celebrate ~!! Go shopping ! Celebrate belated 2 years. Go out with GF and friends and friends ! :D:D
Yesterday sucks. Why sucks ? Cause there's this DISGUSTING BEETLE flew into my lovely+messy room. Brown in colour, which is SHIT colour. It hit onto my fan(a stupid beetle), and then DROPPED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, at my red blanket !! Argh. I jumped up, and ask my mum for help, all she said was "aiya dowan la, i very tired ok". I'm at the verge of scolding vulgarities at her. Dowan to wake my dad up so i decided to TRY.
I took many many tissues, but then i hate the feeling of 6 feets crawling and moving in my hands, so i took a glove. Went near it, and saw it walking on my blanket ! Yucks. Then my hand start to shiver, feeling damn disgusted, i called my darling bf for help. It's really damn touching and sweet ok. He took cab down just to help me catch that damn beetle. LOL!!
At that moment he's like so cool. LOL. he just came in, grab 2 tissues and aim for the beetle straight and just threw it in the rubbish chute. LIKE WTH ? He just came a few sec/min only. LOL. Talked a while and then he went home. I'M SO TOUCHED ! Which bf is willing to cab down just to catch one beetle for you. LOL!! Actually this is the 2nd time he did this alrdy. LOL.
The first time was a cockroach, and he rushed back from school to help me kill it. HAHAHA. Touched touched. LOL.
Today went to school, woke up late AGAIN, then cab down. Got the paper, saw the questions and my mind went *deng* BLANK. LOL. So when i started doing the paper, okay wait, this paper is tough, like what sab said, SUPER DIFFICULT. LOL, many people are prepared for sup already. I do do do, then i saw the clock, woah 10.45, i rushed, cause i thought paper ends at 11. So 10.58 KANCHIONG !!, 10.59, 11! Eh ? Why teacher never say anything ? 11.05, walao paper ends at 11.30am. ZZZZZZ.
Now I'm at home blogging with a hungry stomach. After eating I'm gonna start MF. I've got a bad feeling for the paper tomorrow. ):
Today is an unlucky day, cause i saw 2 annoying faces on the way. Yucks.
& did i mention i hate my bro ? okay, I HATE MY BRO !!!
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home