Saturday, August 23, 2008

Accounting = dead.

Today woke up quite early as i slept like 3am plus yesterday night, woke up at around 12plus pm. Studied 2 chapters of accounting and did the tutorial questions. So far so good. (:

Bathed in the late afternoon as it's really cold. Then went to meet the person to pay the money for contact lens. & she's a very nice person, she's giving me a free pair of contact lens ! :D Later I'm mailing her the colour that i want. Woooo so I'm having 4 pairs of contact lens, which is crazy ! LOL. She's quite young and she's like about the same height as me !! ): LOL.

After blogging this, i think I'm going back to study accounting. Working hard. Tomorrow meeting another person for toe socks. Then I'm also purchasing hair straightener and curler soon. :D

Tomorrow must spend more time studying accounting, i won't want to fail any subjects. (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home