Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good luck !

I hope tomorrow will be a smoothhhhh day. xD
Just revised finish 4 chapters and blogging now, taking a break. Hahaha.

So sian, tmr have to wake up early. Zzzzzz. I hate waking up early.

Today went to CS to look for bikinis and saw one that i like cause it's black n pink. LOL. But was considering buying 1 from YH's blogshop. So we went there and then i walked around CS. Went to TM to walk also. Went crazy in Toys R Us, somehow it's like my paradise. LOL! Laughed a lot in there and then went to popular. He made me shed a few tears cause he pushed me and i jerked a lot, so my bone kinda hurts. LOL.

Then went to eat dinner with his mum at CS. Woooo i was full. Hahaha. Then after that went home. Alright i better quickly blog finish and back to my revision before i go to sleep ! :D

& bf, u didn't even motivate me at all. LOL.
Good luck to everyone !! (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home