Saturday, August 16, 2008

CSA exam

August 15
Finally went to school for this week. HAHA, everyone said they dnknw how long didn't see me already. Yeah, i miss them too. Had POM tutorial, and teacher told us our results for POM, so i got a B+. Oh yah and thanks bird so much for waiting for me (: Went home after that and my parents are already at home.
GF came to find me to study CSA tgt, ended up studying CSA at my room. We study until our mood becomes Zzzzz when we start saying nonsense and talking crap. LOL. She went home after studying. I continue to study all the way till i think 3am ? or later. Sorry dar that i can't accompany you to watch show.

Today, August 16
Today is the exam for CSA. Went to school and saw Song & Khai on the way. Had some laughters and we waited for GF outside lib entrance. Study at the last min and went in the LT. Sat beside Sab girl ! :D LOL.
Went off with Sab, i hope everyone did well for this CSA exam ! (:
Slept for quite a while and now I'm here blogging. Hahaha. Nothing much already. Take care.

Thanks darling. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home