Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LOL! Taken when he just woke up. So sleepy right ! xD
LOL!! I just can't stop laughing.
Botak. LOL!! mushroom/umbrella ears. xD

Today went to school for M.F. , in the ended 30mins later. WTH? LOL. Mandy brought her hamsters to school, so fat so round ! & SO CUTE !! LOL. It's also pearl, and it reminds me of my pearl. ): I was thinking of buying the same breed again.

Left school and went to Safra bus stop and wait for dar, cab home cause we missed a bus. Rest and ate lunch. After a while we brought April to cut her hair. Watched her cut her hair, she was shivering and keep looking at us. Hahaha. So in the meanwhile, we went to World of JJ, Popular and Challenger to take a look at the laptop bags. I think my laptop size would either be 14.1 inch or 15.4 inch. LOL.

Went and rest for a while before we went to fetch April back. She's soooo cute ! But she look super retarded and funny. xD! Bought bubble tea then we went home after that.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home