Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictures ! :D

Nice ? (:
The card i bought for my love.
Zi-lian lor, seldom. LOL.
THIS IS SUPER CUTE & FUNNY. A few people know the story about this. xD
Dar didn't give up catching the tigger, & finally he caught it. :D The hippo cost us $1 cause it was just a try and yet a very very lucky one. (:
She kpo.
He also another kpo. LOL
So cute right ? Actually she look sleepy alrdy.
This is what happens after a few seconds. LOL! I own a lazy dog.
A closer view.

Today is our Microeconomics presentation. Oh man, me & Sab chiong at the last minute. LOL. We work the whole night till about 2plus am for the group project. Turn out not very well. Hahaha. Forgot to bring money so i borrowed 2 bucks from bird to buy sandwiches and milo. (:

Went for RA tutorial and ended quite early, about 3pm only. :D yays but stupid bf was late and i dnknw whether recently have he been attending classes not. He told me he did, but he told me teacher today scolded him cause of his attendance. If he everyday got go, teacher cant possibly scold for nothing right ? He's up to something and it something no good. Zzzzz. But i won't go bother about this kinda thing anymore.

I'm tired already, if he gives up his studies, no point if I'm always trying to push him. If he always wanna lie to me or what, no point if i keep digging the truth out.

Start studying already and will be studying with GF often. (: GF consider properly before you make the best decision. But whatever decision you made, I'll support you.

Tomorrow is my dog's appointment ! :D Finally, she's getting lighter as she's cutting "botak" again ! xD & i always love to disturb her when she's "botak". Whenever i laugh at her looks, she will go emo. HAHAHA! So adorable.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home