Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday nightttt.

Yesterday went to school early in the morning to submit proj, which is like... doesn't make sense. Nevermind, reached tutorial early and did MCQ first.
GF then called me asking me to go out. :D
So we called Min Hui along. After school meet dar at 201 and he cycled me home. Oh god, the bicycle is super embarassing. LOL.
Went home and sleep with dar, woke up around 5.30, bathed and prepared. Waited for their calls and we set off to WS. Walked around a bit first, and saw some nice ear rings. Then we went to arcade to play games.
As usual, dar's basketball really cannot make it. xD!
He lost daytona to my GF also. LOL. Then this person working at the arcade somehow i think he fancy my GF, helped her rearrange the soft toys and caught one more for her. Then gave us 2 free plays for photohunt. LOL. She's a lucky girl huh, cause she's prettyyyy. (:

Dar caught for me one tigger soft toy !! :D That's cause he knows that i like tigger. Realized that the tigger actually can move ! So cute and cool.

Then we went to eat dinner at Mac, talked A LOT man. Had lotsa laughters. Then we walked to E!hub wanting to see what else can we do, a lot of people were bowling so we decided not to. Wanna catch a movie but the next timing is 2.45 am. LOL.
We saw Chen Diya and another superstar girl at there too. LOL If only Daren was there..... LOL!!

Went to downtown to slack a bit also, we bought poker cards but didn't really played much. LOL. Called Shawn but he's tired so didn't wanna trouble him.
We all went home at about 2plus going 3am i think. LOL.

I love my BF & GF. Awhile more I'm going out with BF again. :D
Thanks darling for the tigger. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home