Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rolling Love.

Been missing Pearl these few days. Bell looks very lonely, and we are intending to buy a new hamster, i don't know what my brother will do when he finds out. ):
I'll get better each day, Thanks Sab, GF, Mei, JINMAY, bird & Dar for your concerns and consoles. (:
He's not gone, i know that, he's forever in my heart.
The day he passed away, makes me wonder about my precious dog, April. I really don't know what i will do without her. My mum said that after April, she don't intend to buy another dog. Sighs. Without April, is like one part of my family is gone. To me, she's like my daughter/sister. :D I tell her my problems, i cry to her, disturb and also played with her. She's like a part of me now and she's my family. I really cannot imagine if one day she would passed away just like how Pearl did. )':

These few days had been watching Rolling Love. Not a VERY funny show yet a nice and romantic show i guess. Went to school today and had cramps in the afternoon. Mandy said wanna eat Sakae sushi on Thursday. Woooo! LOL. Can't wait can't wait. I hope darling would have enough money on that day ? (:(:(:(: Darling can we go can we go can we go ??????? :D
PRETTY PLEASEEEEEEEEEE okay ? xD i love you. LOL! So can we go ???? ^^
Ended school early, i don't know why everytime i do R.A. tutorial, i don't understand. When in school, teacher go through the tutorial then i will understand. LOL.
I'm working hard on R.A. now !! :D

Tomorrow no MF tutorial yet have to reach school by 10am for MF proj. Zzzzzz. So early, and the next lecture/lesson is like at 4PM PEOPLE !!!! It's like as if we're spending HALF THE DAY doing MF tutorial. This group discussion better be a good one.

OH OH ! & Before we all (me,Sab,Bird&Mandy) went for R.A., we went to the bookshop cause Bird buying some stuffs for a girl & i forgot who is she. Anyway, then she saw something really cute ! It's small little little cards ! LOL. Very very nice !! :D We spent lotsa time there and had laughters too.
I bought for Sab, Mandy, Joan, BF, GF, & SHAWN!! Shawn must be very happy cause I've finally got something to give him. LOL. Bird was crazy, she bought 10 cards. MADNESS. LOL.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home