Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fated

Friday
Unhappiness on that day, but was solved around the late afternoon.
Went home after a walk at BORING TM.
At night, something damn coincidence happened. Found that my cousin actually knew Shawn's cousin. She even came to my house before. LOL. It was damn damn qiao.
Shawn is a friend whom i accidentally added his email mistaking for my another primary school friend. Slowly as time passes, found out that his cousin is actually one of my primary school friend. We have been great friends these 6 years. Then slowly again, found out that his grandmother's house is at the 11th floor while mine is at the 3rd floor. LOL. Friday night, we found out that his cousin and my cousin are very good friends. LOL. I have never had a situation that is like this with my other friends. LOL. So he's really a very very special friend. LOL. Maybe my previous life, I was his cousin or somehow related to him. LOL, I'm thinking too much.

Saturday
HAPPY 1 YEAR 11MONTHS.
Next month would be our 2 years. Yeah guess what, that day wasn't that great too me. We were having finance problem. LOL. We wanted to eat Sakae Sushi, but they don't have the student buffet, so we chose Cafe Cartel, THEN! We finally decided on pizzahut. LOL. Was very full after the meal and we went off to walk around in TM or in CS. Went to the arcade again, but this time it seriously spoil my mood. Met one his fcuk friend and he was damn sarcastic and attitude towards me. At that time i don't even know who is that person, after i found out i was frickin' pissed. Like wtf ? I didn't even say a single word or what.
& my useless bf just stand there, kept quiet and laugh a little. Zzzz.
Guess what !? Then we went home very soon after that ! Because my stupid bf have no idea where should we go next. Maannnn, this anniversary suck big time.

Every month, it's like always me who think of places to go to. Sometimes, can you think of places too ? You always go to places like TM and CS. I know I'm lazy but anniversary if we go off early, I'm willing to go to far places, plus it's Saturday !! GRRRRRR.
Nevermind, it's over already anyway.
I just hope next month would be a wonderful one. :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home