Friday, July 18, 2008

Torn apart.

I feel terrible, horrible and whatever that rhymes with those words.

I felt so so tight in my heart, like I'm tired of a lot of things.

What matters most in a relationship is that both the couple would be happy together, however, it seems that I'm not happy already.

I just felt sick and tired of those words that are coming from his mouth and I'm no longer the way i was anymore. All those lies, all those ridiculous excuses and the way he changed his reply or answers. It sucks.

Sometimes i prayed really hard for him to discipline himself, that lying is a bad thing. But it seems like he always never learn his lesson.



I want to have the courage and i think I'm gonna try now. (:

I'm letting loose and i hope that I'll be happier this way and no need to listen to anymore lies or excuses anymore.





Saw his blog & I'm feeling happier for him, cause it seems that he's feeling better every single day, and i actually smiled when i read it. He's really sweet and nice. I saw what he wrote and i really hope he will be fine after a few more days. I'm touched by his post too. LOL. & if by chance he reads my blog, i hope he will feel touched too. :D



xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home