Sunday, July 6, 2008

Quiz. Zzzz.

Qns; The person who tagged you is?
IDIOT RACHAEL TEO. LOL
Qns; What is your relationship with him/her/them?
Classmates since secondary 1 till sec3. (:
Qns; Your 5 impressions of him/her/them?
SUPER LAME, IDIOT, CRAZY, MUSIC FREAK AND MATHS PRO. LOL!
Qns; The most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
My birthday present, she paste pictures representing me and our friends together (:
Qns; If he/she becomes your lover, you will ... ?
Kill myself. HAHAHA. I'm attached to my one and only beloved GF :D
Qns; If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improves on?
HER SIZE ! god, she's so skinny. LOL
Qns; If he/she becomes your enemy, you will ...?
Settle the misunderstanding. (:
Qns; If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
I don't know leh. LOL
Qns; The most desire thing you want to do for him/her/them now is?
Tell her "YOUR ARE REALLY SO LAME !!" LOL
Qns; Your overall impression on him/her?
SUPER LAME. LOL
Qns; How do you think people around you will feel about you?
I don't know about now, but if it's in the past, it would be fierce, short tempered, impatient and crazy. LOL
Qns; The character you love of yourself is...?
Laughing crazily like nobody's business.
Qns; On the contrary, the character you hate dislike yourself are ...?
Impatient and bad tempered.
Qns; The most ideal person you want to be is?
I don't know? Joe's type of GF ! HAHAHA :D:D (Dar, don't be jealous. >.<) xD
Qns; For people who care & like you, say something about them.
I LOVE YOU GUYS !! Hahahaha! & don't ever stop alright. xD!
Qns; Name 10 people.
1. Boyfriend
2. Girlfriend
3. Sabrina
4. Elizabeth
5. JinMay
6. Song
7. Alex
8. Shawn Tan
9. Lihui
10. YQ
Qns; Who is number six having relationship with ?
Ohhhh It's a secret. Hahahah.
Qns; Is 9 a male or female?
Female
Qns; If 7&10 are together, will it be a good thing?
HAHAHAHA! It will be NICE. xD!
Qns; How about 5&8 ?
LOL! 5 is not 8's type i think. LOL! But i think it would be damn funny. LOL!
Qns; What's number 2 studying about?
BSG
Qns; When was the last time you chatted with number 3?
I forgot, Friday is it ?
Qns; Is number 4 single?
Nope. (:
Qns; Talk something casually about number 1.
He's retarded & he can make me happy from the bottom of my heart.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home