Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lame shit.

Stop this man. Omg, aren't you guys tired ? Cause I'm getting tired. Yeah, maybe you are right, entertaining you guys are some kind of childish behaviour. I'm tired of blogging these and tagging these stuff alrdy. Let's meet up already. Omg laaa. & please for goodness sake, don't drag people that are not involved in okay. Go ask that 23 years old person, she would also say the same thing (I HOPE). Dragging people that are not involved is so not nice okay. & watch your words or your mouth because I'm not very nice to provoke with. Or are you jealous ? Cause you had alrdy pissed not only me alrdy. & please, paikia or gangster is SOOOO NOT THE "IN" thing right now.

Trio ! I miss u guys and I'm glad there's school tmr ! (:(: & Ahmay, qian and li-anne. :D
Gf don't worry too much. I wanna hear all about it tmr ! (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home