Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not feeling well.

Today didn't went to school. Yeah, wasn't feeling that well. Sucks.
So just went to the polyclinic and then went home after that and here i am blogging. Later on I'll have to post surveys. LOL. & today after seeing the doctor, at the roadside, bf did a very very good deed ! I was so proud, so so proud of him at that time.
He helped an old lady crossed the road ! (:(: & he even asked her to take care of herself. Omg ~~! LOL.

Oh & darling, thanks for accompanying me today. I guess this week you are gonna have a rough time helping me doing things right ? Cause of my health and body, you always helped me do my stuff, helping me take stuffs and everything. Thank you so much.
& what will happen if you're not with me. Love youuu. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home