Monday, June 23, 2008

Start of school.

Today first day. Woke up early in the morning just to go to school to submit the stupid CSA project ! Argh !! LOL. Nevermind
I meet Gf & Song tgt, as they need to print theirs too. Long queue in Lib basement so i went to submit first, thanks Eewen for accompanying me to go ! (:
Then i went back to find GF & Song. They were still there ! & not yet their turn. LOL.
Then went to buy envelope and sit at Mensa 1 talktalk. LOL. Song damn damn lame. But one of his lameness made me laughed so much ! LOL.
WM:Wa RX-8. Eh my car leh.
ME:Yayaaaa~ LOL
WM:Really i show u la ! (take out thumbdrive and start acting like it's really his car)
WM:Eh!? Where's my key?
ME:LOL!
WM:Aiya RX-8 lousy laa
ME:I thought u say is your car ? LOL
WM:MY MAID ONE LA !
ME: LOL!!!!!! ( this is where i laughed like shit. LOL!! )

Then i accompanied them to go submit the proj & off we went to our lecture and tutorial.
Had lecture and it was super duper boring and i don't like that lecturer. LOL. Had break, went to eat then GF came to find me a while then i think she go find Song.
Had lab tutorial and it was not really that fun, but we did learn something. (: Lastly would be the microecons lecture, different teacher but i don't mind because i love this subject. LOL! Weird i know, but i seem to understand this subject well. So yeah. LOL!

Bf came to fetch me after my lecture then we went to bought some food and drinks at EP. :D Went home after that, then we talked a lot with my dad. So he started showing all the old photos to us & i love looking at the old photos ! LOL! Cause i look damn innocent and very easy to bully. LOL!! & those stupid actions we did when were young, it was hilarious. Oh esp my brother, he loves to pose infront of the camera. LOL!

So now i think I'm gonna be a good girl and go do micro/R.A. tutorial. I said I THINK. Hahaha.

Thanks darling for today and sorry for what I've did too. ):
& I seriously think that you really changed. To a better better side. :D:D LOVE YOU.
xiiaozhu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home