Sunday, June 15, 2008

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE.
1. Name : BeverleyYuePengFang.
2. Birth date : 20nov1991
3. Current status : Attached.
4. Eye colour : Black.
5. Hair colour(s) : DarkBrown
6. Righty or Lefty : Righty.
LAYER2 : ON THE INSIDE.
1. My heritage : Badtemper, chinese better than english, impatient. LOL
2. Fears : cockroach. URGH.!
3. My weaknesses : badtempered.
4. My perfect pizza : No perfect pizza. LOL.
LAYER3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
1. My thoughts first waking up : I'm hungry ~ LOL!
2. My bedtime : Late night.
3. My most missed memory : Primary school & sec sch moments.
LAYER4 : MY PICK.
1. Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi.
2. McDonald's or Burger King : Mac.
3. Single or Group dates : Group ! :D
4. Adidas or Nike : Adidas.
5. Tea or nestea : None.
6. Chocolate or Vanilla : CHOCOLATE !!!!!weeee. xD
7. Cappuccino or coffee : Cappuccino.
LAYER5 : DO YOU..
1. Smoke : No.
2. Curse : Yes. LOL!
3. Take a shower : Obvious.
4. Have a crush : Yes. bf (:
5. Think you've been in love : yes, with bf (:
6. Go to school : Yes.
7. Want to get married? Yup.
8. Believe in youself : Sometimes ? LOL!
9. Think you're a health freak : Nope. LOL
LAYER6 : IN THE PAST
1. Drank alcohol : Yes.
2. Gone to the mall : Yep.
3. Been on stage : Yes.
4. Eaten Sushi : MY FAVOURITE FOOD.
5. Dyed your hair : Yes.
LAYER7 : HAVE YOU EVER..
1. Played a stripping game : No. xD
2. Changed who you were to fit in : Yes.
LAYER8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING..
1. To be married : 21-24
2. Get a job : 21
LAYER9 : IN A GUY
1. Best eye colour : Brown/black
2. Best hair colours : Gold/black/brown/white/grey. LOL. Anything that's nice.
3. Short hair or long hair : Not short, not long. LOL.
LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1. A minute ago : This.
2. Hour ago : TV.
3. Hours ago : Still sleeping.
4. 1 month ago : School.
5. Year ago : Holidays after o lvls. (:
LAYER11 :FINISH THE SENTENCE.
1. I love : family, bf, friends ! ;D
2. I feel : tired & mouth itchy. LOL!
3. I hate : people who betray my trust.
4. I hide : my secrets.
5. I miss : all my lovely friends.
6. I need : IPOD TOUCH !! Some kind soul buy for me one ?! LOL!
LAYER12 : Tag 3people.
Lazy, who wanna do just do it okay. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home