Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Warning letter.

Ahhh today i finally returned the warning letter. LOL. I keep forgetting man. LOL.
After giving the letter to Ms Wong, we went to TM to buy the taiwan chicken, we are now like the regular customers of that stall. LOL!
But the chicken is really really nice (:

Went home after that and watched tv. Haaa today the shows are funny. :D
Actually suppose to have training today but i didn't go cause he said go for Thursday. LOL. Saw friendster & 1 of his friend is HOT !!!!!!!! Woooooo. LOL!!

Nothing much today, maybe going watch movie tmr with him.

Bird, no matter what happens I'll be here for you alright ? Cheer up ! (:

& GF, if the job is too tough for you, quit okay ? It pains me to see you work so so hard and have so little time to rest or enjoy this 2 weeks holidays. Take good care of yourself. I'll also be there for you when you need me. LOVE. ;D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home