Monday, June 2, 2008

Mkt fund.

Today is the start of my mid-sem test ! Guess what, i was so nervous i messed up everything. LOL. I don't even know my seat number, don't even know which room i have to go. LOL! Luckily Sab girl accompanied me to the lib to check my seat number ! Thanks girl ! & sorry for making u run + rush + sweat with me. & also kan jiong with me. xD
Thanks a lot. (:
Then checked my seat number, i was so nervous that when i was walking back to the LT, i forgot my number. LOL! Luckily crazy girl remembered. (: Love yaaa.
Did the test, and i found out that I'm so lucky today. LOL. I did everything by my own knowledge and i didn't know i got most of it right ! LOL. After that went home and dar accompanied me to NTUC to buy my fave food, SUSHI !! & chocolate and chips. Then we bought bubble tea and bread.
He said we are the "zhuzhu couple" LOL! So cute.
Ahhh tomorrow is R.A, i wonder if i would fail that subject because i suck at maths and don't know the right way to study. Plus, i didn't learn POA before. Dead. LOL
Good luck to everyone having mid-sem test ! Study hard and pass well ! (:

Thanks darling for motivating me. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home