Thursday, May 29, 2008

I went for lecture !

Yo ! Hahaha I went for lecture in the morning today !! :D Hahaha i was damn shocked when i woke up i don't even feel tired. Maybe cause the thought of me meeting my GF after the lecture motivates me to school . ;)
Anyway i came out to find birdbird then we both went in tgt. Hahaha. The lecture was damn boring, then ended and i found out that my GF was all along in the same lecture theatre as me. LOL like damn idiot she didn't tell me. LOL.
So we went to play squash a while and i think it's really fun. xD Then after that we went to eat at design school, wooo nice nice ! Hees. After that teach them the excel test and i went off at 3pm.

Saw JinMay, Ah Li , Ah Ru and Anabel at bus stop, they were on their way to TM so i was thinking hmmm should go or not, in the end decided to tag along. Didn't know that i was SO unlucky. Zzzzz, don't even wanna mention it , just simply sucks big time.

I finally caught up with GF and Weimin Kor ! (:(: Was happy todayyy. ^^
We were alrdy planning to go out during the holidays and also with my clique ! ;D
I just hope i can help her in any ways. ): Just want her to be happy and less stressful. Sighhs. But I'm really glad she poured everything to me. ;)
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home