Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Projects. Zzzz.

Omg, i can't catch up with the piling projects coming up ! T.T LOL. Today was okay, except for the fact that i don't know where i place my medicines at. Hahaha. Dnknw why, today i just like freaking bored, so i started getting crazy. Yeah they were saying I'm very noisy today. HAHA. I'm really happy today cause I'm finally myself in school. (:
Today we decided our class T-shirts during Apel. Black & lime green, i hope it comes out nice & not expensive. LOL. Phyllicia freaked out in class today due a sudden appearance of a moth. HAHAHA ! It's like she's in front of me, suddenly screamed, as a GIRL, of course without knwing whats going, i screamed tgt. xD She was so scare that she climb on my table. LOL! So cute right, i think she's super cute. Hahahaha
Then me & Sabrina presented during R.A. tutorial, oh and thanks girl for accompanying me to get my shoebag, although it was unsucessful, anyway Ms Ng accompanied me to get it back. Hahaha. Just nice the class that is having test is my GF's class. :D Such a coincidence ! Oh & thanks Ms Ng ! (: She's a really nice teacher you see. Hahaha.
Alright, met Darling at popular, walked around like as if we're shopping, xD then we bought a new game, not really new because we played before but anyway we bought Bingo, a nicer version this time. (: Renewed my popular card too.

Thanks darling for accompanying me. Now we're suppose to watch show together, however, he was too tired, so he's slping right now. PIG. tsktsktsk* Hahaha.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home