Saturday, May 10, 2008

This is my new bag ! ^^ It's lime green in the inside, DAMN NICE. I love it. My new keychain for my hp. (:
New pencil case.
Cigarette case.
Dar's new bag.
Jewel and I got the same bag ! Wooo i love gf. :D

See the effect ? We're walking. Haha. My new hp pouch.
I love today. ! :D
Firstly, i woke up early in the morning 11.30am. Prepared everything and was ready only at 1.30pm ! LOL Omg, maybe cause i took quite a long time to eat. Hahaha. Then i was contacting my pri sch friends all the while, so i decided to go look for them for a while at EP, since it's sooo damn near my house. HAHA.
So i met them at Starbucks outside, WHOA there's like quite a number of people . LOL. Although some are missing but to me seeing them it's a great thing because it's been a long long time since I've met them. So there's like 13 people i think. Then Winston and Jeremy came, so it's 15. Then Varianto and Colin will be coming, so there will be more.
I had to leave because I'm meeting BF & GF at WS. LOL. We went to look at the bags, then we went to eat. LOL. I like what GF was eating.
So we don't think that the bags are nice, so we went to CS. But only BF like that bag, so me and GF bought the same bag because we both like that colour. Then BF bought what he like. & he really took some time to decide man. Gosh. LOL. After CS we started shopping ! From CS to TM. We went to TM and we saw my pri sch frens. ! Hahaha. So qiao. Yeah then they started disturbing me, blahblahblah even though my GF is shorter than me. Zzzz. LOL. Talktalktalk, they actually wanted Seol Garden and Clement is treating us, but GF didn't want, so i suggested Swensens, HOWEVER, BF wanna buy his bag first, so we went off. We went to CS to buy his bag, and cause i took some time to shop, they alrdy finished their swensens meal alrdy. LOL.
Then saw them 2 times again at TM. Hahaha.
Then i was shopping the whole day. (: I bought many stuffs. & really happy. Thanks BF for paying and thanks GF for the opinions and the accompany. :D
I just love them both oh so much.
After that GF went to find her BF, while me and BF went to my ahma house to celebrate Mother's Day. Hahaha. Ate the curry and i intro the water game to my cousins. LOL. It was really funny.
Joke of the day: Cinema becomes Cimema. LOL!!! & Mitsubishi becomes Musubushi. LOL!! DAMN , it was hilarious. HAHAHA.
Drank LOADS of water man. We were all so bloated after the game that some of us can't actually eat or finish the cake. Hahaha.
Anyway, i had a great time today. Really. :D If only Yinji was around. ):
Oh well, i still think today was really good.
Thanks BF for today, letting me stay with my pri sch friends for a while, accompany me shopping and paying all my stuffs, also thank you for walking around with me again and again even though u're tired alrdy. (: I love you.
Thanks GF for today, accompany me walking and shopping around. Thanks for buying the same bag as me(ur BF!) :D. Hahaha. I hope we 2 will never drift apart okays. Let's stay this way, we will always meet up and contact each other, even though we're in the different course. I love you too ! (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home