Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Brother's Birthday.

Today it's my brother's birthday. Major birthday because he turns 21 this year. :D Although we are in a bad relationship, i still hereby wanna wish him a very happy 21th birthday. Hope that he will be healthy by being able to quit smoking and also hope that he will always enjoy his life.

Today started school at 11am. Yawnnns, don't even feel like stepping out of my house. Morning Sabrina called me telling me that there's volleyball trial and she's not going for the lecture. I'm like zzzzz, last minute then knw there's volleyball trial make me don't feel like going. LOL. Then went to school, saw JinMay and Anabel, so we walked tgt to cheers. Wanted to buy sweet but decided not to. LOL. Then we went to have our mkt fundamental lesson, and it's alrdy starting on group report alrdy. So we chose a lab that is quite empty then we did our group work there, it's on Takashimaya. (: Then lunch break 3 hrs, supposingly going eat with Colin and friends but because all were 6D people, made me feel kinda leftout, plus that RJC student wasn't there. LOL. So i decided to join my classmates ! Which includes, Sabrina, Elizabeth, JinMay, Anabel, Qianru, Benjy and Joel. :D We went to TM, was deciding what to eat and then we decided on Long John, had loads of laughter there, although some i didn't really catch it. LOL. Then we went outside, Sabrina smoke in front of us, wanted to try but don't dare. Hahaha.
Then we just like randomly talk or play outside laaa, then say wanna take neoprint, walked to CS then the neoprint shop was closed. Like Zzzzz. So we took pictures there using HP. LOL! Like so retarded laaa. LOL. Then we went off back to school for our lecture. It was frickin fun on the way back, we were like jokers. LOL! Laughing damn loud in the bus and then telling silly jokes or whatever stuff. HAHA. But i really had a great time.

Ended lecture at 6pm, was really tired by then, so i went home. Dar said he wanna come fetch me but he was late. !@$@#%!#^ Like how come a person who wants to fetch another person be late ?! Not logical to me. >.<
Then had dinner outside with the whole family, plus dardar, my grandparents and my cousin. (:

Somehow I'm holding on to it helplessly.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home